|Description||Reducing Coupling : 15020D0016|
Product DescriptionPlas-Fit 150 Series PN16 Black product line is used to connect various types
of pipes: LDPE ,HDPE ,MDPE ,PE manufactured in compliance with Israel
Standard 994, ISO 7224, DIN 8074, EN 122101, EN13244
and most recently a green lable from the SII.
- Plas-Fit 150 Series PN16 allows quick and easy mounting with no need
for taking the fitting apart.
- Robust, corrosion-resistant and resistant to most chemicals.
- Stands up to tough working conditions, pipe bending and pulling.
- Compliant with International Standards and certified by the Israeli Institute
- Working pressure: PN16 - 16mm -75mm.
PN10 - 90mm -110mm
Contact the supplier
Plas-fit is one of the leaders in the pipe fittings industry. In Israel and around the globe, Plas-fit designs, develops, manufactures and markets top quality fittings and advanced plastic products for a variety of uses in a wide range of industries: Agriculture and Landscaping, Water, Industry, Infrastructure, Communications and Technology.