From the list, select the languages for which you want to supply data.
- You must select at least one language.
- You may select more than one.
- The language code for each selected language will be marked in the “System” tab next to an attribute called “Selected_Language_Code”.
Depending on the number of languages you select, a certain number of tabs will be created.
You will have tab(s) named “Products” following by the addition of a suffix consisting of a separator followed by a language code.
Example of the Product tabs name in French and English:
- Products_FR (for French)
- Products_EN (for English)
Next, in the pull-down menu underneath the list, you need to select the “default language”
- This is required information.
- The list of languages available in the pull-down menu depends directly on which languages were selected earlier.
- The language code that corresponds to your selection will be marked in the attribute “Default_Language_Code” in the “System” tab.
The default language is used when the user asks for data in a language which is not included in your product definition.