From the list, select the languages for which you want to supply data.
- You must select at least one language
- You may select more than one
- The language code for each selected language will be marked in the “System” tab next to an attribute called “Selected_Language_Code”
Depending on what you select, one or more tabs will be created – one tab per selected language.
These tabs are labeled “Classification” and are suffixed by a separator followed by a language code.
For example, if French and English are selected, the following tabs will be generated:
- “Classification_FR”, into which you will enter the data for French;
- “Classification_EN”, into which you will enter the data for English.
Next, in the pull-down menu underneath the list, you need to select the “default language”
- This is required information.
- The list of languages available in the pull-down menu depends directly on which languages were selected earlier.
- The language code that corresponds to your selection will be marked in the attribute “Default_Language_Code” in the “System” tab.