The www.traceparts.com website is published and maintained by TraceParts S.A., a privately held company with a capital of €290,000 registered with Le Havre Trade and Companies Register (RCS) under number B 433 949 625 and whose head office is situated at: ZAC du Parc Technologique Régional 76430 Saint Romain de Colbosc – France. Telephone: +33(0)232 794 426.
The website is registered with the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority) under number 1258597.
The editorial director is Mr. Gabriel Guigue, the Managing Director of TraceParts.
The website is hosted by Completel, whose head office is at: Tour Ariane – 5, place de la Pyramide 92088 La Défense Cedex, France
Range of Service
(1) TraceParts offers the user utilization of the “www.traceparts.com” web site, free of charge.
All services of this web site are provided for the territory of France.
(3) The commercial utilization of this web site is specifically prohibited in terms of
– Duplication, utilization, distribution, or other use of data, programs, software, products, and services;
– Increase of traffic on the user web site (e.g. sale of advertisements);
– Utilization of the TraceParts logo on a web site that’s liable for costs.
The commercial use is only authorized with the express written consent of TraceParts.
(4) The utterances saved through chat forums and other interactive areas on the web site exclusively reproduce the opinion and view of the particular writer, not necessarily the opinion of TraceParts.
(5) TraceParts reserves the right to supplement, change or to delete all content, graphics, programs, products and data of the web site at any time and without prior notice.
(1) Copyright Information:
The copyrights of this web site exclusively remain with TraceParts.
There is no assignment of licensing-, or any other rights of TraceParts-trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property with the permission for the non-commercial use.
(2) “TraceParts” is a brand name and a registered trademark.
The same applies for other TraceParts products, services, slogans, or logos.
The reproduction of custom names, trade names, product names, and so on, within the TraceParts web site is only for the purpose of identification, and does not entitle to the assumption, that such names in terms of trademark protection rights are regarded as free and could be used by everyone.
All other product or company names mentioned inside this web site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
(3) A patent application for the TraceParts web site is pending.
(1) TraceParts furnishes the contractual performances at the present state of the art. A guarantee for accessibility of the web site at any time cannot be met because of the special technical conditions of the Internet.
(2) TraceParts does not take guarantee for imponderables, technical difficulties and possible overloads in connection with the medium Internet, if the if the cause of the errors is situated outside of the influence of TraceParts.
Links to Foreign Web Sites
This web site contains direct or indirect links (hyperlinks) to other web sites, homepages, or internet addresses (subsequent “foreign web sites”).
TraceParts only offers these links as a service. The respective operators or providers are exclusively responsible for the content and information on these web sites. The fact that a link to a web site exists does not mean that their content is approved or endorsed by TraceParts.
(1) The user is obliged to only use the web site for the specified purposes and to particularly mind the safety instructions of the web site, this includes no unauthorized infiltration of the databases (e.g. no cracking or hacking).
Furthermore the user is obligated not to send bulk mail, political treaties, or chain letters. Within the utilization the user will not impinge on the rights of 3rd parties, offend a third party, as well as use of content that are pornographic or not suitable for children under age.
(2) The user is obliged to meet common safety precautions against viruses, worms, and Trojan horses.
(3) Feedback, comments, replies, references, and miscellaneous material and data, which the user submits to TraceParts, are rated as non-confidential unless he said so.
Through the submission the user agrees that all world wide rights of use of the submitted material are unrestrictedly passed over to TraceParts.
(4) The user is obliged, to inform TraceParts immediately of any abuse of the usage rights.
(1) The user agrees, that all data that is entered by him is saved and processed, according to the contract agreements.
(2) Registration data and certain other information about you is subject to Legal regulations. The manufacturers of components will receive only the data of those users, who downloaded components of the appropriate manufacturer.
(3) The user can recall the agreement in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2 by written statement to TraceParts at any time.
(4) The user is aware, that data security in the Internet cannot be ensured at the present state of the art. The user agrees, that TraceParts sends e-mails unencrypted. This applies in particular to e-mails, which contain personal data of the user.
Limitation of Liability
(1) TraceParts is only liable, if TraceParts violated a substantial contract obligation, or if the damage is due to the intention or gross negligence of TraceParts.
(2) If TraceParts is liable due to culpable violation of a substantial contract obligation, without the presence of intent or gross negligence, then the range of the payment of damages is limited to the contract-typical foreseeable damage. Furthermore TraceParts is not liable for loss of profit, indirect damage, or consequential damages.
(3) The limitation of liability of the paragraphs 1 and 2 apply in the same way, as far as executing aides are utilized by TraceParts.
(4) The limitations of liability of the paragraphs 1 to 3 apply to contractual and non-contractual requirements.
(5) Liability for personal damages, because of assured characteristics or due to mandatory legal regulations (e.g. product liability law) remains unaffected.
- enabling a service to recognize User’s device so he does not have to give the same information several times during one task,
- recognizing that User may already have given a username and password so he does not need to do it for every web page requested,
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast,
- analyzing data to help TraceParts understand how people interact with services so TraceParts can make them better.
TraceParts uses two types of cookies: permanent cookies and temporary cookies. Temporary cookies disappear as soon as user logs off from the Site. Permanent cookies remain after logging off from the Site in order to be used on subsequent visits to the Site.
User will be notified the first time he receives a cookie, and then he decides whether to accept it or refuse it. By continuing to use the Site in consideration of the above, User expressly authorize TraceParts to use such cookies.
User can also configure his browser software to refuse all cookies; if User does so, however, some areas and features of the Site may not function properly and/or User may not access some parts or services of the Site.
(1) The contractual relation between the user and TraceParts is subject to the right of France.
(3) Place of delivery and area of jurisdiction for all rights and obligations developing from this agreement is Saint Romain de Colbosc (76430).
(4) If a determination of the present contract should be ineffective, or should the contract contain a blank that needs to be filled out, then this does not effect the remaining regulations. In the place of the ineffective regulation or the blank steps a regulation, which comes as close as possible to the economic purpose of the agreement, which the parties would have agreed upon, if they had known the inefficacy of the regulation.
(5) Google Analytics