Range of Service(1) TraceParts offers the user utilization of the "www.traceparts.com" web site, free of charge.
All services of this web site are provided for the territory of France.
(3) The commercial utilization of this web site is specifically prohibited in terms of
- Duplication, utilization, distribution, or other use of data, programs, software, products, and services;
- Increase of traffic on the user web site (e.g. sale of advertisements);
- Utilization of the TraceParts logo on a web site that's liable for costs.
The commercial use is only authorized with the express written consent of TraceParts.
(4) The utterances saved through chat forums and other interactive areas on the web site exclusively reproduce the opinion and view of the particular writer, not necessarily the opinion of TraceParts.
(5) TraceParts reserves the right to supplement, change or to delete all contents, graphics, programs, products and data of the web site at any time and without prior notice.
Trademark Rights(1) Copyright Information:
The copyrights of this web site exclusively remain with TraceParts.
There is no assignment of licensing-, or any other rights of TraceParts-trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property with the permission for the non-commercial use.
(2) "TraceParts" is a brand name and a registered trademark.
The same applies for other TraceParts products, services, slogans, or logos.
The reproduction of custom names, trade names, product names, and so on, within the TraceParts web site is only for the purpose of identification, and does not entitle to the assumption, that such names in terms of trademark protection rights are regarded as free and could be used by everyone.
All other product or company names mentioned inside this web site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
(3) A patent application for the TraceParts web site is pending.
Guarantee(1) TraceParts furnishes the contractual performances at the present state of the art. A guarantee for accessibility of the web site at any time cannot be met because of the special technical conditions of the Internet.
(2) TraceParts does not take guarantee for imponderables, technical difficulties and possible overloads in connection with the medium Internet, if the if the cause of the errors is situated outside of the influence of TraceParts.
Links to Foreign Web SitesThis web site contains direct or indirect links (hyperlinks) to other web sites, homepages, or internet addresses (subsequent "foreign web sites").
TraceParts only offers these links as a service. The respective operators or providers are exclusively responsible for the contents and information on these web sites. The fact that a link to a web site exists does not mean that their content is approved or endorsed by TraceParts.
User Responsibilities(1) The user is obliged to only use the web site for the specified purposes and to particularly mind the safety instructions of the web site, this includes no unauthorized infiltration of the databases (e.g. no cracking or hacking).
Furthermore the user is obligated not to send bulk mail, political treaties, or chain letters. Within the utilization the user will not impinge on the rights of 3rd parties, offend a third party, as well as use of contents that are pornographic or not suitable for children under age.
(2) The user is obliged to meet common safety precautions against viruses, worms, and Trojan horses.
(3) Feedback, comments, replies, references, and miscellaneous material and data, which the user submits to TraceParts, are rated as non-confidential unless he said so.
Through the submission the user agrees that all world wide rights of use of the submitted material are unrestrictedly passed over to TraceParts.
(4) The user is obliged, to inform TraceParts immediately of any abuse of the usage rights.
Data Protection(1) The user agrees, that all data that is entered by him is saved and processed, according to the contract agreements.
(2) Registration data and certain other information about you is subject to Legal regulations. The manufacturers of components will receive only the data of those users, who downloaded components of the appropriate manufacturer.
(3) The user can recall the agreement in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2 by written statement to TraceParts at any time.
(4) The user is aware, that data security in the Internet cannot be ensured at the present state of the art. The user agrees, that TraceParts sends e-mails unencrypted. This applies in particular to e-mails, which contain personal data of the user.
Limitation of Liability(1) TraceParts is only liable, if TraceParts violated a substantial contract obligation, or if the damage is due to the intention or gross negligence of TraceParts.
(2) If TraceParts is liable due to culpable violation of a substantial contract obligation, without the presence of intent or gross negligence, then the range of the payment of damages is limited to the contract-typical foreseeable damage. Furthermore TraceParts is not liable for loss of profit, indirect damage, or consequential damages.
(3) The limitation of liability of the paragraphs 1 and 2 apply in the same way, as far as executing aides are utilized by TraceParts.
(4) The limitations of liability of the paragraphs 1 to 3 apply to contractual and non-contractual requirements.
(5) Liability for personal damages, because of assured characteristics or due to mandatory legal regulations (e.g. product liability law) remains unaffected.
Miscellaneous(1) The contractual relation between the user and TraceParts is subject to the right of France.
(3) Place of delivery and area of jurisdiction for all rights and obligations developing from this agreement is Saint Romain de Colbosc (76430).
(4) If a determination of the present contract should be ineffective, or should the contract contain a blank that needs to be filled out, then this does not effect the remaining regulations. In the place of the ineffective regulation or the blank steps a regulation, which comes as close as possible to the economic purpose of the agreement, which the parties would have agreed upon, if they had known the inefficacy of the regulation.
(5) Google Analytics